Joining ARTIO NSW
ARTIO NSW Membership is open to any road transport operator using NSW roads irrespective of size and type of operation.
Subscriptions are payable annually and are based on fleet size located in NSW.
Members receive advice and representation on any issue dealing with workplace relations, including advice and representation on awards, contract determinations, superannuation, workers compensation, any aspect of industrial and workplace laws and any aspect of workplace health and safety law.
For further information please contact the ARTIO NSW office, tel: 0412 880 861, email: email@example.com.
- Ensure Members understand their rights and obligations as employers and principal contractors.
- Represent Members on issues associated with policy and regulatory reform.
- Represent Members before industrial tribunals on matters dealing with engagement of employees and sub-contractors.
- Keep Members informed of relevant developments in policy, legislation, through the legal system and in other ways in order to encourage:
- Compliance with relevant laws and industrial instruments.
- Improved operational practice within transport companies and supply chains.
- Award advice and interpretation.
- Contract determination advice and interpretation.
- Unfair dismissal.
- Termination of employment.
- Underpayment claims.
- Anti-discrimination legislation.
- Union right of entry.
- Enterprise agreements.
- Workplace health and safety issues.