The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
ARTIO NSW is supporting the transport industry in NSW to ensure it can keep operating safely and efficiently. We are working with other industry organisations in the spirit of co-operation and for the benefit of employers, employees and sub-contractors. This benefits all transport companies conducting business in NSW.
ARTIO NSW is also providing targeted information and advice in many areas, including:
- Commercial tenancy arrangements.
- COVID-19 clinics in NSW and the ACT.
- Financial and other business support from governments, the Reserve Bank and commercial banks related to business loans, tax relief, etc.
- Health and hygiene tips.
- Industrial relations advice – leave, standing down employees, etc
- Mental health
- NHVR initiatives to reduce the regulatory burden.
- Quarantine controls and border restrictions in other states and territories.
- Superannuation advice from TWUSUPER.
Plus advice tailored to the specific needs of your transport business.
For further information, please contact Hugh McMaster, Secretary/Treasurer, ARTIO NSW tel: 0412 880861; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.